In addition to the already considered “4 Positions of Balance”, which are principally aimed at the functional balance of the hips, spine and pelvis, with Meto2o we can work with the same meter of appraisal and the same philosophy on the most complex joints of the whole human body: the shoulders.
This clarification is a duty, inasmuch some might think that through 4 positions considered simple is not possible to achieve all what is described: as already explained, this is a method that starts from very far, with years of study, field experience and daily experimentation.
Therefore, in the Contacts section you can contact me without any problem, I will be happy to answer you.
Reading the positions through the “Meto2o lens”, the objective data supplied to us by the 4 positions described, we will be able to consider the following points:
- correct use of the anterior-posterior muscles of the shoulder;
- balance of internal and external rotators;
- musculotendinous balance and correct tilting of the shoulder blades;
- correct use of the spinal muscles on the dorsal kyphosis;
- role of neck muscles and trapezius muscles;
- articular freedom of the shoulder stump;
- muscle-functional and physical-motor balance of the elbow;
- proper balance and structure of the biceps brachii;
- attitude of the elbow and relative impact on the muscles of the arm;
- level of fluency and relative contraction of the spinal muscles.
This type of functional assessment has been developed from years of experience, work, study and absolutely clear and concrete results. Trying is believing!
From here the work begins. Free the strength!